All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference book addresses the unique challenges facing many African nations as poor infrastructure and ecomics continue to obstruct access to advanced treatments and AIDS care training. It takes into account the context of settings with limited resources. Information on how to best utilize existing resources and prioritize scaling-up of infrastructure is a critical aspect of this book for those working in HIV/AIDS-related fields in Africa.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1813 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMax Essex,Phyllis J. Kanki,Richard G. Marlink,Sheila D. Tlou,Souleymane Mboup
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2002
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.