All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2016 ALJ Anuncement is coming. Its precise contents are unkwn. However, the qualifications for the position are kwn, as is OPM's history of screening ALJ candidates. We also kw how positions requiring similar skills are screened and evaluated, across civilian government. The 2nd Edition of the AUJ Writing Guide reviews the changes in ALJ hiring since 2009, including the invative 2013 ALJ exam. It includes: * Sample federal resumes for ALJ candidates * Sample qualifying administrative law and litigation narratives * Definitions for all 13 competencies tested in 2013 * OPM did t provide definitions in the 2013 anuncement. Central to federal hiring is the testing of behaviorally-based competencies, typically by evaluating examples of a candidate's past performance. The ALJ Guide, 2nd Edition, walks readers through the process of accomplishment writing, helping candidates become their own best advocates in developing narratives that address the factors OPM is most likely to assess. These narratives provide rich source material and an opportunity to practice for written and oral questions that may arise in the ALJ assessment. The AUJ Writing Guide 2nd Edition is the best available resource for any attorney who would like to compete for a slot on the Administrative Law Judge register and ultimately be selected for an ALJ position.
- Author(s)Kathryn Troutman,Nicole Schultheis
- PublisherResume Place, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResume Place, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.