All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether a vice caeist or experienced whitewater kayaker, paddler should be without an AMC River Guide. In this completely updated and revised edition of AMC s River Guide: Maine, paddlers of all ability levels will find the comprehensive, straightforward information they need to experience everything from serene rivers to challenging whitewater. Inside you ll find nearly 4,000 miles of Maine rivers, including sections of the Northern Forest Cae Trail. The revised edition includes easy-to-use locator maps with improved detail and eight new watershed maps. Over 140 detailed river descriptions and an easy-to-use format make river selection and trip planning effortless.
- Author BiographyJohn Fiske is the editor of the AMC River Guide series. An avid outdoorsman, Fiske has spent years exploring New England s rivers and their tributaries.
- PublisherAppalachian Mountain Club Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAppalachian Mountain Club River Guide: Maine
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAppalachian Mountain Club Books
- Weight376 g
- Width157 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJohn Fiske
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.