All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated guide offers content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives. Our latest edition includes:
- Three full-length practice exams one diagstic test and two full-length practice tests
- Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
- A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and treatment of disorders
- An abrmal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM-5
- Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
- An analysis of the test s essay section with a sample essayThe manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers. System Requirements: Microsoft(r) Windows(r) Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Athlon 64 2800+ or faster processor (or equivalent). Memory: 128MB of RAM. Graphics Memory: 128MB. Platforms: Windows XP or higher. 1024 x 768 screen resolution MAC(r) OS X Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor. Memory: 256MB of RAM. Graphics Memory: 128MB. Platforms: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Author(s)Allyson Weseley,Robert McEntarffer
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight635 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.