AP(R) French Language & Culture All Access W/Audio : Book + Online + Mobile by Dr Julie Huntington, Dr Geraldine O'Neill, Dr Adina C Alexandru, Dr Eileen M Angelini, MS Erica Stofanak, Editors of Rea (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Access for the AP(r) French Language & Culture ExamBook + Web + Mobile Everything you need to prepare for the Advanced Placement(r) exam, in a study system built around you! There are many different ways to prepare for an Advanced Placement(r) exam. What's best for you depends on how much time you have to study and how comfortable you are with the subject matter. To score your highest, you need a system that can be customized to fit you: your schedule, your learning style, and your current level of kwledge. This book, and the online tools that come with it, will help you personalize your AP(r) French Language & Culture prep by testing your understanding, pinpointing your weaknesses, and delivering flashcard study materials unique to you. REA's All Access system allows you to create a personalized study plan through three simple steps: targeted review of exam content, assessment of your kwledge, and focused study in the topics where you need the most help. Here's how it works: Review the Book: Study the topics tested on the AP(r) French Language & Culture exam and learn proven strategies that will help you tackle any question you may see on test day. Test Yourself and Get Feedback: As you review the book, test yourself with three topic level quizzes. Score reports from your free online quizzes give you a fast way to pinpoint what you really kw and what you should spend more time studying. Improve Your Score: Armed with your score reports, you can personalize your study plan. Review the parts of the book where you are weakest, and use the REA Study Center to create your own unique e-flashcards, adding to the 100 free cards included with the book. Visit The REA Study Center for a suite of online tools: The best way to personalize your study plan is to get frequent feedback on what you kw and what you don't. At the online REA Study Center, you can access three types of assessment: our online audio component, quizzes, and two full-length practice tests. Each of these tools provides true-to-format questions and delivers a detailed score report that follows the topics set by the College Board(r). Audio Component: Our audio component provides excellent preparation for the exam's listening comprehension section. Topic Level Quizzes: Short, 15-minute quizzes are available throughout the review and test your immediate understanding of the topics just covered. Full-Length Practice Tests: After you've finished reviewing the book, take our full-length practice exams to test yourself under exam-day conditions. Available both in the book and online, these tests give you the most complete picture of your strengths and weaknesses. We strongly recommend that you take the online version of the exams for the added benefits of timed testing, automatic scoring, and a detailed score report. Improving Your Score with e-Flashcards: With your score reports from the tests, you'll be able to see exactly which AP(r) French Language & Culture topics you need to review. Use this information to create your own flashcards for the areas where you are weak. And, because you will create these flashcards through the REA Study Center, you'll be able to access them from any computer or smartphone. REA's All Access test prep is a must-have for students taking the AP(r) French Language & Culture exam! <
- Author BiographyEileen M. Angelini, Ph.D., is a Professor of French in the Department of Modern Languages, Literatures, and Cultures at Canisius College in Buffalo, New York. Dr. Angelini received her B.A. from Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont, and her M.S. and Ph.D. in French Studies from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island. Geraldine O Neill, Ph.D., is currently an Adjunct Professor at Pace University, Pleasantville, New York, where she teaches beginning, intermediate and advanced French Language classes. She received her B.A. and M.A. from the University of Michigan and her Ph.D. from Ohio State University. Dr. O Neill has taught all levels of French Language for more than 27 years. She serves as a Reader for the AP(r) French Language and Culture exam. Adina C. Alexandru, Ed.D., is a secondary foreign language teacher, as well as an adjunct professor at Bay Path College in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. Dr. Alexandru teaches AP(r) French Language and Culture at Southington High School and manages the Le Grand Concours (the National French Exam) for the State of Connecticut. Julie Huntington, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of French at Marymount Manhattan College, New York, New York. She received her B.A. in French and Anthropology from Eastern Michigan University and her M.A. and Ph.D. in French from Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee. Erica Stofanak is an AP(r) French Language and Culture teacher at Spaulding High School, Berwick, Maine. She earned her B.A. in French and Mathematics at the University of Maine, Presque Isle, Maine.
- Author(s)Dr Adina C Alexandru,Dr Eileen M Angelini,Dr Geraldine O'Neill,Dr Julie Huntington,Editors of Rea,MS Erica Stofanak
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- LanguageEnglish & French
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Placement (AP) All Access
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.