AP Statistics All Access by Robin Levine-Wissing, David W Thiel (Mixed media product, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.91+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Access for the AP(r) Statistics ExamBook + Web + Mobile Everything you need to prepare for the Advanced Placement(r) exam, in a study system built around you! There are many different ways to prepare for an Advanced Placement(r) exam. What s best for you depends on how much time you have to study and how comfortable you are with the subject matter. To score your highest, you need a system that can be customized to fit you: your schedule, your learning style, and your current level of kwledge. This book, and the online tools that come with it, will help you personalize your AP(r) Statistics prep by testing your understanding, pinpointing your weaknesses, and delivering flashcard study materials unique to you. REA's All Access system allows you to create a personalized study plan through three simple steps: targeted review of exam content, assessment of your kwledge, and focused study in the topics where you need the most help. Here s how it works: Review the Book: Study the topics tested on the AP(r) Statistics exam and learn proven strategies that will help you tackle any question you may see on test day. Test Yourself and Get Feedback: As you review the book, test yourself with 8 end-of-chapter quizzes, plus 2 mini-tests. Score reports from your free online tests and quizzes give you a fast way to pinpoint what you really kw and what you should spend more time studying. Improve Your Score: Armed with your score reports, you can personalize your study plan. Review the parts of the book where you are weakest, and use the REA Study Center to create your own unique e-flashcards, adding to the 100 free cards included with this book. Visit The REA Study Center for a suite of online tools: The best way to personalize your study plan is to get frequent feedback on what you kw and what you don't. At the online REA Study Center, you can access three types of assessment: topic-level quizzes, mini-tests, and a full-length practice test. Each of these tools provides true-to-format questions and delivers a detailed score report that follows the topics set by the College Board(r). Topic Level Quizzes: Short, 15-minute quizzes are available throughout the review and test your immediate understanding of the topics just covered. Mini-Tests: Two online mini-tests cover what you've studied in each half of the book. These tests are like the actual AP(r) Statistics exam, only shorter, and will help you evaluate your overall understanding of the subject. Full-Length Practice Test: After you've finished reviewing the book, take our full-length practice exam to practice under test-day conditions. Available both in this book and online, this test gives you the most complete picture of your strengths and weaknesses. We strongly recommend that you take the online version of the exam for the added benefits of timed testing, automatic scoring, and a detailed score report Improving Your Score with e-Flashcards: With your score reports from the quizzes and tests, you'll be able to see exactly which AP(r) Statistics topics you need to review. Use this information to create your own flashcards for the areas where you are weak. And, because you will create these flashcards through the REA Study Center, you'll be able to access them from any computer or smartphone. REA's All Access test prep is a must-have for students taking the AP(r) Statistics exam!
- Author BiographyRobin Levine-Wissing is an AP(r) Statistics Instructor at Glenbrook North High School in Northbrook, Illinois. She holds a bachelor s degree in Mathematics and Education from American University, in Washington, D.C., a master s degree in Communication Sciences from Kean University of New Jersey, and an Educational Leadership certificate from North Central College in Naperville, Illinois. She has been teaching mathematics for 28 years, AP(r) Statistics for 10 years, and has been a reader of the AP(r) Statistics exams for 6 years. In June 2006, Robin became a table leader for the College Board(r). She has been an AP(r) College Board(r) Faculty Consultant and workshop presenter since 2000. David Thiel is a 20-year teacher of mathematics and physics in Las Vegas, Nevada, and has a passion for probability and statistics. He has been teaching statistics for 15 years and has been involved in the Advanced Placement(r) Statistics Program since its inception in 1996. He is a College Board(r) consultant for AP(r) Statistics and has been an exam reader for 6 ye
- Author(s)David W Thiel,Robin Levine-Wissing
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Placement (AP) All Access
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, charts, graphs
- Weight590 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.