All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive test prep manual covers the AP United States History curriculum, and will help prepare students for the most current exam with:
- Two full-length practice tests that feature all questions answered and explained
- Test-taking strategies for answering both the test's multiple choice, short answer, long essay, and document-based questions
- A detailed review of U.S. history, from pre-contact American Indian societies and the evolution of Colonial society, the American Revolution, the Civil War and Reconstruction, the growth of industrial America, World War I, the Great Depression, World War II, the Cold War, America in the age of Clinton, Bush, and Obama, and much moreThe manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book or package will also get FREE access to one additional full-length online AP U.S. History test with all questions answered and explained.
- Author(s)Eugene V. Resnick
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.