All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Workbook will support and motivate students to reach their full potential with targeted questions and support. * Provides plenty of practice opportunities for short- and long-answer questions on every topic * Builds confidence with worked examples demonstrating how to answer different types of questions * Further support from hints and tips explaining command words, advising how to approach questions and more The questions begin with confidence-building, lower demand questions and they are ramped throughout each topic. The workbook provides coverage of maths and practical skills as well as offering syptic questions. The range of questions available encourages students to develop their skills in applying and analysing as well as recall. Frequent support tes provide hints and tips on strategies for decoding questions (for example by identifying key words in the question), key termilogy, and how to write explanations and give the right amount of detail.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGCSE Science 9-1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight370 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest AgeFrom 15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.