All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssociation for Citizenship Teaching Quality Mark resource. Be inspired to take an active role in citizenship and society by working through the skills-based activities and exam support in this textbook; designed by the market leading Citizenship publisher to help you fulfill your potential under the 2016 AQA GCSE (9-1) Citizenship Studies specification. - Build and review your kwledge and understanding through discussion point questions, review questions and learning review points. - Understand the key issues and concepts you need to kw using clear, detailed explanations and definitions of key terms supported by real-life case studies that bring topics to life. - Learn and practise the research, analytical, interpretative and evaluative skills required for GCSE Citizenship Studies with a variety of engaging activities. - Extend your learning and research topics further with links to relevant websites. - Feel confident preparing for your exams with assessment guidance, useful advice on writing exam answers and practice questions on every topic.
- Author(s)Mike Mitchell
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight494 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.