All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExam Board: AQA Level & Subject: GCSE English Language, GCSE English Literature First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017 AQA approved Teach AQA's GCSEs in English Literature and English Language as one coherent course with Student Books that help students to build and apply the skills that underpin both qualifications. * Offer your students the right level of challenge. The Advanced Student Book revisits the Assessment Objectives for English Language and English Literature from the Core Student Book at a more sophisticated level, offering extra challenge to more able students. * Help all students make good progress. Each chapter follows the hierarchy of skills and kwledge in the mark schemes, so students have a clear sequence of learning. End-of-chapter 'Apply your skills' practice tasks, antated answers and self-assessment guidance helps students understand how to improve their work. * Get to grips with the new specifications with expert suggestions from leading professionals as to how you could plan and teach the course. Our practical, ready-made resources can be used in your first years of teaching the specifications, and edited and adapted to your requirements. * Save time updating your English Language resources with our comprehensive selection of passages from nineteenth- to twenty-first century literature and literary nfiction, perfect for building students' confidence in tackling unseen texts.
- Author BiographySarah Darragh has worked in English education and assessment for over twenty years, and is an experienced teacher, trainer and writer of educational titles. Jo Heathcote is a highly experienced English Language and Literature classroom practitioner and a GCSE assessment expert. Jo is a practising teacher in Manchester, who has published resources and delivered training in all aspects of the Key stage 4 curriculum. Mike Gould is a former Head of English and Senior Lecturer in Education who has written over 150 books and digital resources for students and teachers, including Grammar for GCSE English and the bestselling Collins Cambridge IGCSE English series.
- Author(s)Jo Heathcote,Mike Gould,Phil Darragh,Sarah Darragh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins AQA GCSE English Language and English Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight350 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJo Heathcote,Sarah Darragh
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.