About this product
- DescriptionConfidently teach the AQA Anthology: Telling Tales using classroom-ready, manageable schemes of work that ensure you cover all seven stories in 14 weeks. This Set Text Teacher Guide: - Enables you to navigate efficiently through the AQA Anthology: Telling Tales, improving your students' textual understanding and analytical skills week by week - Reduces your planning time by providing explanatory teaching tes and photocopiable student worksheets that are closely aligned to the Assessment Objectives - Caters for students of varying abilities with extra support for the less able and suitably challenging activities to stretch high achievers - Helps you map student progress across the course through a mix of short activities and more formal assessments - Includes a dedicated section on exam preparation with practice questions, student-friendly mark schemes and advice on writing high-level answers in timed conditions
- Author(s)Dave Stockwin,Sue Bennett
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight282 g
- Width209 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.