All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApproved by AQA, this student book offers high quality support you can trust. Written by rewned author Anita Tull and Garry Littlewood, this resource is designed to be the most motivating student-friendly book available. Its engaging visual style and tone will support your students through this new course and help them thoroughly prepare for both their n-examined assessment tasks and exam. / Designed for students of all ability level. / Kwledge and understanding covers the specification content in the right level of detail and is written and presented in a highly accessible way. / Recipes make the links between food preparation skills and the science of food and nutrition. / Practical activities help your students connect theory and practice, and apply their understanding of food and nutrition to practical preparation. / Non-Exam Assessment tasks are supported with a chapter giving you clear guidance on how you will be assessed./Exam practice and skills guidance is provided, introducing students to the assessment criteria and mark schemes. / Extension questions and tasks will help stretch and challenge the most able learners.
- Author BiographyAnita Tull is the author of several renowned student books, including Food and Nutrition 3rd Edition and The Good School Food Guide. She has taught food, nutrition and cooking skills to both children, teenagers and adults in a range of different schools and colleges. Anita has recently taught AQA GCSE Food and Nutrition at a school in Tunbridge Wells and been awarded a PhD by the Centre for Food Policy, City University, London. // Garry Littlewood is a Subject Leader for Food at Huntington School, York and teaches KS3, GCSE and A Level. He is involved in a CPD programme for the school and the City of York. In addition to teaching, Garry has moderating and GCSE specification-development experience. He is co-author of the AQA GCSE Food Technology endorsed student book.
- Author(s)Anita Tull,Garry Littlewood
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Content Note1000 colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.