All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $30.17Free postage
- AU $31.94Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionCreate a stimulating, well-paced teaching route through the 2016 GCSE History specification using this tailor-made series that draws on a legacy of market-leading history textbooks and the individual subject specialisms of the author team to inspire student success. - Motivate your students to deepen their subject kwledge through an engaging and thought-provoking narrative that makes historical concepts accessible and interesting to today's learners - Embed progressive skills development in every lesson with carefully designed Focus Tasks that encourage students to question, analyse and interpret key topics - Take students' historical understanding to the next level by using a wealth of original contemporary source material to encourage wider reflection on different periods - Help your students achieve their potential at GCSE with revision tips and practice questions geared towards the changed assessment model, plus useful advice to aid exam preparation - Confidently navigate the new AQA specification using the expert insight of experienced authors and teachers with examining experience About this book Norman England is an authoritative textbook for the new AQA British Depth Study: Norman England 1066-1100. It covers: Part One: Conquest and Control - Causes of conquest: Why did the Normans invade and conquer England? - The Battle of Hastings: Why did William win the Battle of Hastings in 1066? - Establishing control: How did William deal with rebellions and start to take control of the country? Part Two: Taking Stock - Feudalism: How was the country organised under the Feudal system? - Domesday book: Why was the Domesday survey compiled & what can be learnt from it? - The Medieval Village: What was life like for ordinary people? Part Three: The Normans and Monasticism - The Church: To what extent did William change the English Church? - Monasticism: How did monasteries change after the Norman conquest? Norman England is written by the Helena Clarke who has taught History at Wilmslow High School for 10 years and is also team leader for GCSE History for a major awarding body.
- Author(s)Helena Clarke
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight256 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $42.28Trending at AU $44.23
- AU $15.53Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.