All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlease te this title is suitable for any student studying: Exam Board: AQA Level: GCSE Subject: Mathematics First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017 AQA GCSE Maths, Higher Student Book has been specially written by a team of maths experts for the Higher tier of AQA's new GCSE specification 8300. Designed to fully support the new style of assessment, the book adopts a clear style to focus on delivering exam success via the careful development of fluency and problem solving practice. Powered by MyMaths the book links directly to the ever popular web site offering students a further source of appropriate support.
- Author(s)James Nicholson,June Haighton,Matthew Nixon,Peter Mullarkey,Stephen Fearnley,Steven Lomax
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight1331 g
- Width198 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.