All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK's bestselling GCSE Science series has w been updated and specifically tailored for the new 2016 AQA GCSE Science (91) specifications. Supporting your students on their journey from Key Stage 3 and through to success in the new linear GCSE qualifications, this series help students and teachers monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements. All Student Books have entered the AQA approval process. - This Teacher Book offers: - Fully integrated and differentiated support for Physics tailored to the new Combined Science 91 GCSE specification - Differentiated learning outcomes and checkpoints following our GCSE assessment framework - Intervention and extension Checkpoint lessons for every chapter - Full lesson suggestions, with ideas for support and extension - Practical guidance for all required practicals and more - Guidance and support for developing maths and literacy skills.
- Author(s)Darren Forbes
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width218 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byLawrie Ryan
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.