All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAQA Psychology for AS and A-level Year 1 is the definitive textbook for the new 2015 curriculum. Written by eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a team of experienced A-level teachers and examiner, the book enables students t only to pass their exams with flying colours, but also to fully engage with the science of psychology. As well as covering the six core topics students will study, the book includes: * Activities which test concepts or hypotheses, bringing theory to life * Key research studies explained and explored, showing the basis on which theory has developed * Case studies which show how people's lives are affected by psychological phemena * Evaluation boxes which critically appraise key concepts and theories * Self-assessment questions which encourage students to reflect on what they've learnt * Section summaries to support the understanding of specific ideas - perfect for revision * Exam hints which steer students towards complete and balanced answers * Key terms defined throughout so students aren't confused by new language *200 figures, tables and photos * End of chapter further reading to enable students to develop a deeper understanding * End of chapter revision questions and sample exam papers to consolidate kwledge and practice exam technique * A full companion website with a range of further resources for both students and teachers, including revision aids and class materials Incorporating greater coverage of research methods, as well as key statistical techniques, the sixth edition of this well-loved textbook continues to be the perfect introduction to psychology. Accessible yet rigorous, the book is the ideal textbook for students taking either the AS course or year 1 of the A-level.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Eysenck is Professor of Psychology at Royal Holloway, University of London. He is the best-selling author of a number of introductory textbooks for A-level students and beyond.
- Author(s)Michael W. Eysenck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 85 colour illustrations, 10 colour tables, 36 black & white halftones, 81 colour illustrations, 94 colour line drawings
- Weight1226 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.