Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the last two decades, considerable progress has been made in statistical time series analysis. The aim of this book is to present a survey of one of the most active areas in this field: the identification of autoregressive moving-average models, i.e., determining their orders. Readers are assumed to have already taken one course on time series analysis as might be offered in a graduate course, but otherwise this account is self-contained. The main topics covered include: Box-Jenkins' method, inverse autocorrelation functions, penalty function identification such as AIC, BIC techniques and Hannan and Quinn's method, instrumental regression, and a range of pattern identification methods. Rather than cover all the methods in detail, the emphasis is on exploring the fundamental ideas underlying them. Extensive references are given to the research literature and as a result, all those engaged in research in this subject will find this an invaluable aid to their work.
- Author(s)Byoung Seon Choi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight334 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.