All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionNew Testament is a photocopiable resource pack for teachers of AS and A2 religious studies with materials for use in the presentation of the New Testament elements of the religious studies specifications. The topics included in this pack represent the core topics in New Testament studies and can be used across a wide range of examination boards, papers and modules. The pack comprises a set of flexible lesson plans, divided into distinct topic areas. The lesson plans for each topic have the following features: Teacher's Notes, which offer offering guidance and advice on the presentation of the material, best examination practice, and the structure that the class may take. Information Sheets, which provide students with material on each topic. Worksheets which contain activities and questions for students, to be used as the basis of classroom discussion or as homework tasks. The lesson plans are the result of extensive teaching experience, and the learning outcomes for each of the lessons are made explicit. However, the order in which the lessons are taught is by means prescriptive and should be tailored according to the specification you are following.
- Author BiographySarah K. Tyler is a Principal Examiner for Religious Studies and Head of Religious Studies at Mander Portman Woodward in London. Gordon Reid is a Principal Examiner for Religious Studies and formerly Head of Religious Studies at Alleyn's School in London.
- Author(s)Gordon Reid,Sarah K. Tyler
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Allan Updates
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight1412 g
- Width243 mm
- Height321 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.