All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAS Drama and Theatre Studies: The Essential Introduction for Edexcel is a comprehensive and accessible guide to the new specification. The textbook covers all aspects of the AS year in depth, from exploring play texts to demonstrating skills in performance and theatre design. The detailed guidance and classroom-friendly features include: * overviews of specification and assessment requirements * written and practical exercises * tips from a Chief Examiner * extension exercises to stretch the more able student * worked examples to illustrate best practice * a glossary of useful words and terms. Written by a Chief Examiner and a Principal Moderator, this authoritative book offers a wealth of informed and supportive exercises to ensure that students reach their maximum potential.
- Author BiographyAlan Perks is a Chief Examiner for A Level Drama and Theatre Studies. He regularly works with students and teachers across the key stages on individual projects and long term drama strategies. He also teaches across the age ranges, including the A Level course, part-time in a school in Derbyshire. Jacqueline Porteous is a Principal Moderator for Edexcel's A Level Drama and Theatre Studies specification, and has over 20 years of teaching experience in the discipline. She teaches the A Level course and leads a Performing Arts Faculty.
- Author(s)Alan Perks,Jacqueline Porteous
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 25 black & white halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.