All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe only books fully integrated with their own website & app providing both a physical and virtual learning experience that is always up to date and relevant. Essential reading for AS candidates keen to boost their grade, this concise and readable guide contains sections on all AS theories (Kant, Utilitarianism, Natural Law, Situation Ethics, Christian ethics) and applied issues (abortion, euthanasia, war, genetic engineering), with key terms, key quotes and an analysis of important confusions to avoid.
- Author BiographyPeter Baron studied PPE at Oxford University and a Masters degree at Newcastle in Philosophy. He trained as an Economics teacher in 1982 and was ordained a priest in 1993. He returned to teaching full time in 2006 (Ethics and Philosophy). In 2006 he set up the first creative learning community in Philosophy and Ethics, which now has 462 participating schools from both the private and state sectors. He has authored six books on Philosophy and currently speaks at day conferences in schools around the country as diverse as Archbishop Tenison's, London and Dene Close, Cheltenham. His vision is to unite the best and most creative teachers from the state and private sector to inject new life into the classroom and create A grade possibilities for all, irrespective of background and location.
- Author(s)Peter Baron
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Out-of-print date21/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byKirstie Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.