Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<P><I>AS Law for OCR </I>is written specifically to cover the requirements of the OCR exam board and has been designed to be used by all levels and styles of learner with each being challenged and excited by their study. </P><P> </P>
- Author BiographyCatherine Elliott is a qualified Barrister and Lecturer in Law at City University. She has extensive experience of teaching law. Frances Quinn is an award-winning journalist, with a particular interest and experience in law.
- Author(s)Catherine Elliott,Frances Quinn
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.