All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of one of the flagship books for CAE preparation The ASAE Handbook of Professional Practices in Association Management covers the core functions of association management at a high but practical level, making it a go-to resource for professionals who are leading and managing membership organizations and those preparing for the Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential. Now in its third edition, this core text in the ASAE association literature offers practical, experience-based insights, strategies, and techniques for managing every aspect of an association or membership organization. Organized into 35 chapters and presenting information based on experience and proven research into the skills and kwledge required for successfully managing an organization of any size, this book covers governance and structure, leadership processes, management and administration (including finance and human resources), internal and external relations, programs and services, and much more. This new edition incorporates increased emphasis on the c-level judgment required of Certified Association Executives and CEO-aspirants, as well as more comprehensive coverage of essential functions such as planning. * Covers the range of functions essential to managing an association * Serves as a flagship handbook for CAE prep and is one of only five designated CAE Core Resources ; new edition is applicable to prep beginning with the May 2015 CAE exam * Information is relevant and applicable to students and professionals alike * Edited by the founding editor of Professional Practices in Association Management and a CAE instructor with more than 30 years of experience in preparing CAEs Put the experts to work for you with this essential resource written by association professionals and experts with 300 years of cumulative experience!
- Author BiographyJOHN B. COX, CAE, was an ASAE Fellow who served twice on that organization's board of directors. He had a three-decades-long career in association management, including numerous executive and managerial roles. SUSAN S. RADWAN, CAE, is owner of Leading Edge Mentoring, a consulting firm that specializes in governance and leadership issues. She has served the association industry since 1985 in roles as a teacher, facilitator, and executive staff person.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1106 g
- Width178 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byJohn B. Cox,Susan S. Radwan
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.