All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionMore than one million developers w use ASP.NET, the Microsoft techlogy for creating dynamic, data-driven Web sites. Published day and date with the new Visual Studio 2005 release, this revision of our bestselling book covers new language features as well as the much-anticipated Visual Web Developer tool. Requiring previous Visual Basic or C# experience, the author walks complete beginners through ASP.NET 2 basics, from working with objects, building user interfaces, and killing bugs to accessing databases and handling user input. The CD-ROM includes all code and bonus content.
- Author BiographyBill Hatfield is the best-selling author of numerous computer books, including Active Server Pages For Dummies, Creating Cool VBScript Web Pages, and Windows XP in 10 Easy Steps or Less (all from Wiley). He is also the editor of Visual Studio .NET Developer, a monthly technical journal from Pinnacle Publishing. He's a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) and Co-Founder of the Indianapolis .NET Developers Association. He works as a corporate instructor for New Horizons in Indianapolis, Indiana, where he also loves to spend time with his family.
- Author(s)Bill Hatfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.