All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionASP.NET 3.5 Unleashed is the most comprehensive book available on the Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 Framework, covering all aspects of the ASP.NET 3.5 Framework-- matter how advanced. This edition covers all the new features of ASP.NET 3.5. It explains Microsoft LINQ to SQL in detail. It includes a chapter on the two new data access controls introduced with the ASP.NET 3.5 Framework: ListView and DataPager. With its coverage of ASP.NET AJAX, this book shows you how to take advantage of Microsoft's server-side AJAX framework to retrofit existing ASP.NET applications with AJAX functionality. It also demonstrates how to use Microsoft's client-side AJAX framework to build the web applications of the future: pure client-side AJAX applications. All code samples are written in the C# programming language. (Visual Basic versions of all code samples are included on the CD-ROM that accompanies this book.) * Take advantage of Microsoft's new database query language, LINQ to SQL, to easily build database-driven web applications * Learn how to use the new ListView and DataPager data access controls to build flexible user interfaces * Take advantage of ASP.N ET AJAX when building both server-side and client-side web applications * Use the AJAX Control Toolkit to create auto-complete text fields, draggable panels, masked edit fields, and complex animations * Design ASP.NET websites * Secure your ASP.NET applications * Create custom components * Build highly interactive websites that can scale to handle thousands of simultaneous users * Learn to build a complete ASP.NET 3.5 website from start to finish-the last chapter of the book includes a sample ASP.NET 3.5 web application written with LINQ to SQL and ASP.NET AJAX CD-ROM includes all examples and source code presented in this book in both C# and Visual Basic.
- Author BiographyStephen Walther has lived a year in Borneo, taught classes on metaphysics at Harvard and MIT, helped found two successful startups, and has run a training and consulting company. He currently is a Program Manager on the Microsoft ASP.NET team where he works on the Microsoft Ajax framework. He has spoken at numerous conferences including PDC, MIX, TechEd, ASP.NET Connections, and VSLive.
- Author(s)Stephen Walther
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight2465 g
- Width172 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine60 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.