All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book walks through the main concepts of the MVC framework to help ASP.NET developers to move on to a higher level. It includes clear instructions and lots of code examples. It takes a simple approach, thereby allowing you to work with all facets of web application development: requirements, designing, testing, and deployment. This book is for ASP.NET developers who want a fast-paced guide to building powerful web applications using the ASP.NET MVC framework. All the code examples are in C#.
- Author BiographyMaarten Balliauw has a Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering and has about eight years of experience in software development. He started his career during his studies where he founded a company that did web development in PHP and ASP.NET. After graduation, he sold his shares and joined one of the largest ICT companies in Belgium, RealDolmen, where he continued web application development in ASP.NET and application life cycle management in Visual Studio Team System. He is a Microsoft Certifi ed Technology Specialist in ASP.NET and works with the latest Microsoft technologies such as LINQ and ASP.NET 3.5. He has published many articles in both .NET and PHP literature, such as MSDN magazine Belgium, and PHP Architect. Ever since the fi rst announcement of the ASP.NET MVC framework, he has been following all its developments and features.
- Author(s)Maarten Balliauw
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight447 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.