Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionASP.NET in a Nutshell is a concise, one-volume reference to everything you need to make effective use of ASP.NET. An invaluable resource that goes beyond the published documentation to highlight little-kwn details, stress practical uses for particular features, and provide real-world examples that show how features can be used in a working application, ASP.NET in a Nutshell is the definitive guide for developers of both applications and web services. Updated for Visual Studio .NET 2003, the 2nd edition of this book includes fresh information on application and web service development, custom controls, data access, security, deployment, and error handling, new material on web application development for mobile devices, plus an overview of the class libraries. For developers who still use Microsoft's older ASP techlogy, this book also provides information for migrating to ASP.NET. The material in ASP.NET in a Nutshell is presented in three sections: * A fast-paced introduction to ASP.NET that examines topics such as building ASP.N ET applications, developing web services, creating custom controls and user controls for maximum code reuse, debugging and handling errors, understanding ASP.NET security, and configuring and deploying an ASP.NET application * A detailed reference to the properties, methods, and events of the most frequently used ASP.NET classes which include the Page class and the new .NET classes, such as HttpApplicationState and HttpSessionState, which correspond to the intrinsic objects in classic ASP. Configuration settings in web.config are also documented * A Quick Reference to the types (the classes, structures, interfaces, delegates, events, and enumerations) found in web-related namespaces to the .NET Framework Class Library. Like other books in the In a Nutshell series, ASP.NET in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition, offers the facts, including critical background information, in a -nsense manner that users will refer to again and again. With its wealth of up-to-date information, ASP.NET in a Nutshell is a book that web developers will refer to again and again.
- Author BiographyMatthew MacDonald is President of ProseTech, a software documentation consultancy, and a project manager at VoiceIQ (http://www.voiceiq.com/), a provider of software for interactive voice-enabled applications and services. Matthew is a co-author of the ASP.NET in a Nutshell (O'Reilly), and a contributor to the C SHARP in a Nutshell (O'Reilly) API reference.
- Author(s)G.Andrew Duthie,Matthew MacDonald
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication05/09/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1186 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.