All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning professionals have a love-hate relationship with measurement and evaluation. On one hand, most people agree that evaluation and the evolving results can represent important information. On the other hand, the act of evaluation seems daunting and beyond their interest in learning and development. But there is arguing that the call for accountability of resource expenditures is louder than ever. To support learning professionals as they answer this call, ASTD is launching a new handbook, Handbook of Measuring and Evaluating Training. This new book addresses the mechanics of evaluation from the perspective of a variety of contributors. It addresses content relevant to the four phases of measurement and evaluation: planning, data collection, data analysis, and reporting. In addition, chapters are included that support implementation of your measurement practice. Each chapter is written to achieve at least three learning objectives. A kwledge check is included at the end of each chapter to ensure readers gain at least one new insight.
- Author BiographyPatti Phillips is president and CEO of the ROI Institute and is the ATD Certification Institute's 2015 CPLP Fellow. Since 1997, she has worked with organizations in more than 60 countries as they demonstrate the value of a variety of programs and projects. Patti serves on the board of the Center for Talent Reporting, as Distinguished Principal Research Fellow for The Conference Board, and as faculty on the UN System Staff College in Turin, Italy.Patti has written and edited numerous books and articles on the topics of measurement, evaluation, and ROI. Recent publications include Measuring the Success of Leadership Development, Making Human Capital Analytics Work, Measuring the Success of Learning Through Technology, Measuring the Success of Organization Development, andMeasuring Leadership Development: Quantify Your Program's Impact and ROI on Organizational Performance.
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight930 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byPatricia Pulliam Phillips
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.