All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling ASVAB For Dummies expanded and improved for 2016/2017 Are you one of the more than one million students who take the ASVAB every year? ASVAB For Dummies is your ultimate guide to acing the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, with clear explanations, plenty of practice, and proven test-taking techniques. It includes in-depth reviews of all nine test subjects with complete explanations for every question, and is complemented with proficiency exercises and tips to help you pinpoint your weaknesses and hone your test-taking skills in the areas where you need improvement. Featuring three full-length practice ASVAB tests and two AFQT practice tests, 2016/2017 ASVAB For Dummies helps you discover the pros and cons of the paper and computer exams, which tests are important for your military career, and cutting-edge study techniques. This new edition includes a countdown to the ASVAB exam chock full of tips and strategies to help you steer your focus if you're taking the ASVAB in two weeks, four weeks, or further down the road. The ASVAB is small thing. Your scores in four critical areas Arithmetic Reasoning, Word Kwledge, Paragraph Comprehension, and Mathematics Kwledge determine whether you're qualified to enlist in the U.S. military and eligible for certain military occupational specialties and enlistment bonuses. So why leave your scores to chance? With the help of this newly updated test-prep guide, you'll be armed with the kw-how to score high and secure the military job and signing bonus you want. * Test your skills with practice problems of each of the test's nine subtests * Score high and qualify for the military job you want * Boost your math, science, and English skills * Gauge your understanding of the material as you go and focus on where you need the most help Packed with practice questions and proven study tips, this is the only guide you need to score your best and find your place in the military!
- Author BiographyRod Powers retired from the United States Air Force with 23 years of service, 11 of them spent helping to solve the problems of the enlisted corps as a first sergeant. A world-renowned military careers expert, he advised thousands of troops about U.S. Armed Forces careers.
- Author(s)Rod Powers
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.