All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhat you need to kw to manage a workforce. The complex and ever-changing nature of today's-and tomorrow's-workforce demands that all involved in talent management rethink how to attract, engage, and grow future talent. This forward-looking handbook captures talent management's evolution from a series of transactions to a fluid process that includes talent development. With 20-plus chapters written by more than 30 contributors, the ATD Talent Management Handbook challenges you to think about the talent model of the future through the lens of different workforce models. It offers progressive thoughts on the current state of talent management and on how the function needs to adapt. Leaders, practitioners, and consultants alike will find useful insights and answers to relevant talent management challenges. Edited by learning and development authority Terry Bickham, this handbook covers the entire talent management cycle, from talent acquisition and engagement to leadership development and succession planning. ATD's first handbook on talent management, this book includes a foreword by ATD President and CEO Tony Bingham, highlighting the foundational components of talent development and its role within talent management.
- Author BiographyWith more than 25 years as a senior leader in talent management, performance improvement, talent development, and learning innovation, Terry Bickham is talent director and chief learning officer for federal, global, and industry development for the Deloitte U.S. firms. Bickham leads the creation and delivery of the full range of learning and development solutions that prepare Deloitte's practitioners with the industry insight that matters to clients. He also serves as the U.S. talent representative on several Deloitte global talent and learning councils. He was a key member of the Deloitte University project team and led the design of the learning experience and development operations at Deloitte's leadership center in Westlake, Texas, USA. A retired U.S. Coast Guard Officer, he is passionate about supporting military veterans. He is the dean for Deloitte's highly successful CORE Leadership Program for transitioning military members. Before joining Deloitte in 2006, Bickham was a senior executive with the U.S. government, having served as the chief learning officer at the Library of Congress and as the assistant administrator for workforce performance and training at the Transportation Security Administration. As a Coast Guard officer, he commanded units both afloat and ashore and served in several learning and development leadership roles. Bickham has been a frequent presenter and keynote speaker at talent development conferences. He has been published in leading professional publications and profiled on the cover of CLO Magazine. He is a graduate of the U. S. Coast Guard Academy and holds graduate degrees in education and human development from San Diego State University and George Washington University.
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byTerry Bickham
- Foreword byTony Bingham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.