All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionNow children can enjoy popular, best-selling Puffin books recorded on high-quality cassette tapes. They can read along with the book or just listen and enjoy the lively narration-complete with music and sound effects throughout each and every story. Pre-readers will love looking at all the wonderful illustrations as they learn to recognize words and expand their vocabulary. Entertaining and educational, Puffin StoryTapes give children a great headstart in reading!
- Author BiographyVerna Aardema (1911-2000) was a highly acclaimed storyteller and the author of many books of African folktales. Her book, Who's in Rabbit's House?, illustrated by Leo and Diane Dillon, was an ALA Notable Children's Book and a School Library Journal Best Book of the Year, 1977. Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People's Ears, also illustrated by the Dillons, was awarded the Caldecott Medal in 1976 and was chosen as an ALA Notable Children's Book, as was a third Aardema-Dillon collaboration, Behind the Back of the Mountain.
- Author(s)Verna Aardema
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/1991
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/01/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width274 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.