All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1929
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 233
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note7M.
- Weight310 g
- Width117 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.