All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1943
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 367
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note9M.
- Weight340 g
- Width115 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.