All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only extant work by Livy (64 or 59 BCE 12 or 17 CE) is part of his history of Rome from the foundation of the city to 9 BCE. Of its 142 books, 1 10, 21 45 (except parts of 41 and 43 45), fragments, and short summaries remain. Livy s history is a source for the De Prodigiis of Julius Obsequens (fourth century CE).
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1989
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note9M.
- Weight375 g
- Width110 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byB.O. Foster,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.