All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something both sad and creepy about an abandoned amusement park. Perhaps its because a place that was once packed with fun seekers has become slowly choked with weeds. Or maybe its because the sound of kids excited laughter has been replaced with the quiet creaking of rusted rides. When the only visitors are the spirits of those who died there long ago, an amusement park can be a scary place to visit. Among the 11 amusement parks in this book, children will discover a roller coaster left to rot after nearly killing its passengers, a theme park that is w home to alligators and snakes, and the ghost of a man who is still trying to take a ride on a Ferris wheel that stopped working years ago. The haunting photographs and chilling nfiction text will keep children turning the pages to discover more spooky stories.
- Author(s)Dinah Williams
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleScary Places
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.