Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you kw about the man behind the popular devotional My Utmost for His Highest? Trace the life of Oswald Chambers from his boyhood in Scotland through an astounding journey of faith and trust in God's provision. From the United Kingdom to a YMCA training camp in Egypt during World War I, Chambers was a man utterly devoted to God and to sharing the timeless wisdom of the Bible with others. Discover a remarkable story, and find inspiration for your walk with Christ.
- Author BiographyOswald Chambers (1874-1917) was born in Scotland and spent much of his boyhood there. His ministry of teaching and preaching took him for a time to the United States and Japan. The last six years of his life were spent as principal of the Bible Training College in London, and as a chaplain to British Commonwealth troops in Egypt during World War l. After his death, the books which bear his name were compiled by his wife from her own verbatim shorthand notes of his talks. David McCasland is a writer whose research for this book took him to the scenes of Oswald Chambers' life and ministry throughout Britain, the United States, and Egypt. David and his wife, Luann, have four daughters and live in Colorado.
- Author(s)David McCasland
- PublisherBarbour & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationUhrichsville, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarbour & Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.