All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Abbey's mother and father are brutally murdered, she returns to her home to investigate their death. On the same night that they were killed, a man made virus was released that destroyed a third of the world's population. What was the connection between the two events? Abbey's investigation uncovers the fact that her father was experimenting with human clones, and had used her DNA to create an embryo to impregnate someone they both knew very well. Somewhere out there was an exact duplicate of herself. She wanted answers, and someone was doing their best to make sure she didn't find them.
- Author BiographyToni lives and works at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. She enjoys fishing, writing, and spending time with her family. This novel was a 2009 NaNoWriMo winner.
- Author(s)Toni Lansing
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.