All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollaborating with performers, curators, artists, photographers, writers, publishers, corporations and institutions, Miller has created a unique practice that alternates between the printed page and the physical space of exhibitions. In his work as an editor and writer he pioneered the concept of designer-as-author, both roles he assumes for this beautifully produced and lavishly illustrated edition. Miller presents his work as a catalogue of design strategies, emerging from the unique circumstances of form and content.
- Author BiographyAbbott Miller is an award-winning graphic designer known for his innovative work at Pentagram, where as a partner he leads a team designing books, magazines, catalogues, identities, exhibitions and editorial projects, creating work that is often concerned with the cultural role of design and the public life of the written word.
- Author(s)J. Abbott Miller,J.Abbott Miller
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note325 colour images
- Weight1542 g
- Width267 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byEllen Lupton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.