All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if you discovered you had a magical power? What if it was completely and utterly useless? Abby Carnelia is an average sixth grader. She gets along okay with her parents, does pretty well in school, and has an anying little brother. There's absolutely thing remarkable about her at all - that is, until the day when she happens to tug on her earlobes while standing in front of a hard-boiled egg. That's the day Abby discovers there's something very, very special about her after all: she has a magical power, and there are some people who will do anything to find out where it came from.
- Author BiographyDAVID POGUE is the personal-tech columnist for The New York Times. His whimsical tech videos appear on CNBC and CBS News Sunday Morning, and he's the author of numerous books, including Macs for Dummies. He lives in Westport, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Antonio Javier Caparo,David Pogue
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Weight218 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.