All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lambright family's eldest daughter, Abby, runs her own sewing shop. There, she mends the town's clothes and their torn relationships. But the town maidel has sworn off any suitors of her own because of her unrequited love for James Graber, who is about to marry her younger sister, Zanna...On the wedding day, Zanna is where to be found, breaking James' heart. Zanna has brought shame to her family, but there's more in store for them when they discover how far she has fallen. Long-buried secrets come to light, and they test the bonds of the Cedar Creek community. Abby is at the center of it all, trying to maintain everyone's happiness. But will she ever find her own?
- Author BiographyNaomi King is a deacon, a dedicated church musician, and choir member, and when she's not writing, she loves to travel, try new recipes, crochet, and sew. She lives in St. Paul, MN.
- Author(s)Naomi King
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleHome at Cedar Creek
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.