All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of essays taken from AbbyHasIssues.com allows the (obviously brilliant) reader to relive the author's goal of becoming a Consolation Prize Wife, or having her eyebrows waxed without the inherent paraia that accompanies hot liquids being plastered on her face. From the birthday she was blindfolded and forced to hunt for her presents in the backyard, to her grandma's dating advice and rules on nursing home Bingo etiquette, Abby also shows how humor can be hereditary--whether you like it or t. Writer Abby Heugel reminds you that yes, we all have issues. And hers will make you feel rmal.
- Author BiographyAbby Heugel is a professional writer/editor and aspiring hermit in Michigan who is waiting to be discovered as either a brilliant writer, Broadway star or professional asparagus eater. She can't sing very well, so she's hoping the other two pan out. All 2011 profits from the sale of this title will go to the Humane Society of West Michigan. You can read more of her work at www.abbyhasissues.com.
- Author(s)Abby Heugel
- PublisherVansant Creations
- Date of Publication20/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVansant Creations
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.