All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionAbe Sapien stands accused of bringing about the end of the human race. He hits the devastated Gulf Coast, where the infestation of monsters began and a volca levelled Houston, driving out most of the population. Taking refuge with a Mexican death cult in a strangely preserved south Texas town, Abe stands to lose what little he has left, where demons dwell and the dead walk. ABE SAPIEN VOLUME 6 collects Abe Sapien #18-22.
- Author BiographyMike Mignola was born September 16, 1960 in Berkeley, California and grew up in nearby Oakland. His fascination with ghosts and monsters began at an early age and reading Dracula at age 13 introduced him to Victorian literature and folklore from which he has never recovered. In 1993 Mike moved to Dark Horse comics and created Hellboy, a half-demon occult detective who may or may not be the Beast of the Apocalypse. While the first story line Seed of Destruction, was co-written by John Byrne, Mike has continued writing the series himself. There are, at this moment, numerous Hellboy graphic novel collections with more on the way, several spin-off titles ( BPRD, Lobster Johnson, Abe Sapien and Witchfinder ), three anthologies of prose stories, several novels, two animated films, and two live action films staring Ron Perlman. Hellboy has earns numerous comic industry awards and is published in a great many countries. The author lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Mike Mignola
- PublisherDark Horse Comics
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight327 g
- Width168 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.