All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionABECA de Yoga para NiA os is the Spanish version of The ABCs of Yoga for Kids. This multiple award-winning book uses the alphabet, rhyming vignettes, and colorful illustrations to introduce children to yoga in a kid-friendly way. Endorsed by actress and mother Mariel Hemingway as well as Olympic volleyball player Sinjin Smith, ABECA de Yoga para NiA os is one way in which children can incorporate healthy activity in their daily lives. The text of the book is in Spanish; only the names of the individual poses are written in both English and Spanish. For example, children can learn the English alphabet and also about the corresponding yoga pose in Spanish. This book is sure to delight and bring joy to the early yoga practitioner.
- Author BiographyTeresa Anne Power, avid yoga practitioner for the past quarter-century, is the author of the The ABCs of Yoga for Kids. Her book has won nine awards, including earning the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval. For the past eight years she has taught yoga to young children, both in schools and at local organizations, and has spoken at numerous libraries, schools, book stores, yoga studios, and school conferences. She has also taught teacher training seminars at Children's Bureau and Pathways to help children from all walks of life be exposed to the health benefits of yoga. She is a member of the Society of Book Writers and Illustrators and the Independent Book Publishers Association, and writes articles about children's health on Examiner.com. She lives in Pacific Palisades, California, with her husband and two teenage children.
- Author(s)Teresa Anne Power
- PublisherStafford House
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStafford House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width267 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathleen Rietz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.