All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbednego tells the story of Azariah, prince of Israel. Stripped of his home and country, forced to walk through the desert all the way to Babylon, his enemies gave him a new name and new identity. Many of the other princes gave in and worshipped the new gods. Was it worth it to hold to the old ways? Even if it meant death? I'll be faithful, Hananiah said. I'll vow. Azariah frowned. Could they really make a difference? Let's do it together, Mishael said. Azariah's heart pounded so hard that he was sure his brothers could hear it, but he dded. Right! Daniel said. They all stood up and put their right hands together. We vow that we will t bend the knee to false gods, Daniel said. We will follow the law, Mishael said. We will seek truth, Hananiah said. And do justice, Daniel said. Even if we die, Azariah said. Later that night as Azariah lay between Hananiah and the wall, he wondered if that would be eugh. Jeremiah said that Adonai the Holy One was angry, so the whole nation of Judah would have to bear the consequences.
- Author(s)Jennifer Zartman
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.