About this product
- DescriptionSchoolboys are disappearing all over Aberystwyth and body kws why. Louie Knight, the town's private investigator, soon realises that it is going to take more than a double ripple from Sospan, the philosopher cum ice-cream seller, to help find out what is happening to these boys and whether or t Lovespoon, the Welsh teacher, Grand Wizard of the Druids and controller of the town, is more than just a sinister bully. And just who was Gwen Guevara?
- Author BiographyAfter a brief career as the world's worst aluminium salesman, Malcolm Pryce worked as an advertising copywriter, in London and later Singapore. ABERYSTWYTH MON AMOUR was written somewhere off the coast Guyana, on a cargo ship bound for South America. Malcolm now lives in Bangkok.
- Author(s)Malcolm Pryce
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.05Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $52.51Used
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
- AU $6.80New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $55.66Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $20.60Trending at AU $22.26
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.