CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionBulletin reads: Heaven's morning breaks, and earth's vain shadows free; in life, in death, O Lord, abide with me. Written in 1847 while he lay dying from tuberculosis, and dying only three weeks later, Henry Francis Lyte wrote the hymn Abide With Me. Showing a gorgeous sunrise over rolling fields, this bulletin can be used for memorial services, celebration of life services, funerals, or for any worship service throughout the church year. Regular bulletins measure 8.5 x 11, folded to 5.5 x 8.5, and come in packages of 50. Abingdon Press Hymn Bulletin provides a beautiful array of designs to enhance worship services throughout the Christian year. To see a complete selection of Hymn bulletins, search by typing keywords: Abingdon Press Hymn, and click search.
- Author(s)Abingdon Press
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.