All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionKatie was a rmal, happy toddler but it was only a few years before the problems began. The things she loved to do became more difficult. Now she cant do the things that most people take for granted, eating, walking, dressing herself. On top of this she has faced prejudice.
- Author(s)Katie Ann Burke
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Content Note5 colour photographs
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.