All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rules on public procurement primarily concern procedures, and only one provision affects the substantive assessment of the price, by giving contracting authorities a right to reject tenders Hereby, the provision on abrmally low tenders indirectly regulates the tenderers' price setting. The provision seemingly implies that there is obligation to reject abrmally low tenders. This is the point of departure taken in the book. When contracting authorities are given the possibility of rejecting tenders that are verified to be abrmally low, thoughts are directed towards the difficult task of distinguishing between genuine price competition and abrmally low tenders. In other words, by making it possible to reject abrmally low tenders, it is implicitly ackwledged that t all forms of (price) competition are desirable.
- Author(s)Grith Skovgaard Olykke
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight558 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.