All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever reproductive choices women make whether they opt to end a pregnancy through abortion or continue to term and give birth they are considered to be at risk of suffering serious mental health problems. According to opponents of abortion in the USA, potential injury to women is a major reason why people should consider it a problem. On the other hand, becoming a mother can also be considered a big risk. This fine, well-balanced book is about how people represent the results of reproductive choices. It examines how and why pregnancy and its various outcomes have come to be discussed this way.
- Author(s)Ellie Lee
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSocial Problems & Social Issues S.
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.