All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionOnce advertising was all about being 'on-message' and getting talking points right. But breakthroughs in brain science have confirmed what we all kw but don't often admit to in business: people are primarily emotional decision-makers. From podcasting, blogs and forums to interactive ads in stations, the heart of the matter is w the consumer's experience as opposed to the company's marketing message. About Face shows how 21st century advertising can realize success by being 'on-emotion' first and foremost. Using data from eye tracking and facial coding to analyse consumer responses, About Face demonstrates exactly which advertising strategies are successful and why. Moving beyond the old Ps of product, price, place and promotion, Dan Hill outlines ten rules for emotionally effective advertising including simplicity, familiarity, relevancy and believability. Emotions rule decision making. About Face shows you that by focussing on the three new Ps of passion, purpose and personality, your campaigns can become more effective and emotionally engaging, taking you closer to the consumer.
- Author BiographyDan Hill is a recognized authority on the role of emotions in consumer and employee behaviour, and an expert in facial coding as an aid in measuring people's decision-making process for consumer insight testing. He is the founder and president of Sensory Logic - a scientific, research-based consultancy that specializes in gauging and helping to enhance companies' sensory-emotional connection with consumers. Dan is a frequent speaker at business conventions across the globe and the author of the best-selling Emotionomics, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Dan Hill
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations maps
- Weight500 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.