All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this latest book in the acclaimed About series, educator and author Cathryn Sill uses simple, easy-to-understand language to teach children what hummingbirds are, how they look, how they move, what they eat, and where they live. Illustrator John Sill introduces readers to many varieties of hummingbirds, from the smallest typethe Bee Hummingbird of Cubato the largestthe Giant Hummingbirds of the Andes Mountains in South America. An afterword provides details on the hummingbirds featured and inspires young readers to learn more about them.
- Author(s)Cathryn P Sill
- PublisherPeachtree Publ
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAbout... (Peachtree)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publ
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width261 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Sill
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.